Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Looking for Something DYNAMIC for Young Adults?



Not too long ago I stumbled upon a website that I think is quite good. It is produced by a priest of the Archdiocese of Chicago with the blessings of Cardinal Francis George. The website is entitled Word On Fire. Fr. Robert Barron offers on this website weekly homilies based on the Sunday readings, which are available as mp3 files and podcasts. Additionally there is a link to faith clips featuring Fr. Barron on YouTube. I have found this site inviting, attractive, and stimulating. Perhaps this is something you would like to check out for your communities...

http://www.wordonfire.org/

2 comments:

kipofu said...

Fr.Barron was my professor at Mundelein Seminary,a wonderful priest,a great teacher and a fine theologian. I'd recommend word on fire to anybody.
Fr.Lazarus

Cheryl J. Fournier said...

Lazarus,
Thanks for looking at the blog and commenting on Fr. Barron's site. I really think it is quite good and appreciate your "take" on it as well!
Blessings,
Cheryl